All right.... first things first... Welcome to my blog!
You are here because either I asked you to or someone I know asked you to! As an extreme case you got lucky with a search engine and landed here! Either ways... Welcome!
Didn't know where to start so asked a few friends what I should write about and got some ideas... but nothing that hit home. It was only when I was trying to search for a decent picture for the profile did I realise (apart from realising that I had very few to choose from) that this is going to be my topic… choices we make!
We all complain that we would like to have a better control of our lives. Hell the amount of choices we make every day... don't believe me... hang on... defies the fact if someone says that they don't control their lives. Like me finally launching my blog! You deciding to read it... and continue to read it even a this point when you had a choice not to log in (even though I asked you to) or the search engine gave you other links!
We make choices at every stage from getting up and taking a particular route to work... even deciding if you want to go or call in sick! People complain they don't have the time to socialize due to the hectic work they have... and who suggested these awkward work timings of more than 12-14 hours every day... not your boss, not your company policy, not your colleagues... you choose the direction which lead to it. They merely influenced. Just the way after certain age your family is influences your decisions, but they don't make them for you... you still control your life.
I could go on to drive the point but you are smart and get the point I am trying to convey. Moreover anything longer and you will choose to sleep in front of the computer or close this window!
Cheers!
And we are all patriots!
-
That feeling that it's incomplete... that emptiness... that desire to do
something... to make that difference... I know, it's burning deep inside
you and y...
15 years ago
4 comments:
Good picture! I bet you are in love with this pic of yours...keep writing...
here goes... your first comment!
firstly, thanks for welcoming me.
secondly, congrats on starting a blog!
pretty post :) and i like your style!!
here's a choice i'm making - will be a regular visitor to your blog, henceforth.
keep writing..
cheers,
me :)
Hey Bharat,
You know what, I would prefer to use all the energy to put it in some better deed than talk abt USA! The whole world knows what it is & still we let it have it's own way! It's sad....but isi ko toh kaliyug kehate hain...
Dharm par adharm ki vijay!
Kyun thik bola na?
:)
Mili
Welcome mate. Am keeping a tab on u :-)
Post a Comment