Friday, September 5, 2008

Once more... Rock on!

Well, there is little for me to say about this movie. It works!

Not a new storyline. Nothing new about the climax. But it works. Enough to make me want to watch it again.

Dil Chahta Hai gave us Farhan Akhtar the Director. Rock gives us Farhan Akhtar the Actor. His voice is not the best of it... far from being a singer but it still works. He has an amazing screen presence!

All actors have done a brilliant job of playing their parts well.

Go watch it in the theaters or get a surround sound theater speakers to enjoy the movie at home. SEL have done a brilliant job with the music. Javed sir's words are different. Not off the record beaten movie songs.

I guess nothing special about the movie made it special.

I hope other directors can take a cue from this and keep their movies simple. It works with the audience.

Rock on... Rocks!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree...just to add...this movie has portrayed every relationship beautifully!