I know I haven't written anything here for a while. And if you have been checking this regularly.. thank you and if not good.. you saved some energy!
Off late, have been hearing about other people's blogs. AB writes it daily. AK uses it as PR medium... so does AB! NW pours her heart out on it and if you read it you would know everything about her that is there to know.
But have I read any of them... guess just like this blog which very few people read... I don't read much what others write.
Why? Guess that's because I just don't!
So why do I expect others to read mine?
Well it's the human nature... not one of us is perfect but we expect the person in front of us to be.... applies here to!
So you know I am not a perfect blogger but expect you to be a perfect reader... so keep coming back and leave your comments and who knows I might be more diligent updating this thing!
Cheers!
And we are all patriots!
-
That feeling that it's incomplete... that emptiness... that desire to do
something... to make that difference... I know, it's burning deep inside
you and y...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment