Everyone of us had waited anxiously with the release of the AB and AB starer Paa... where the real life father and son swap places in the reel life. I am no exception. So I did manage to see it in the first week... and here's my take on the movie.
Go watch it in the theater! It's full paisa vasool!
The critics have said their part... some of them going to the extent of saying that the media bashing in the movie was unwarranted. Well I am not surprised they said that as they are part of the so called Media themselves and would not like to been shown in lighter vein. As far I am concerned it was a perfect fit and shows just exactly how News Channels make news out of nothing and how some politicians use them as their PR tool... I am sure you don't need me to mention the connections between channels and parties here...
Coming back to the movie... the only problem I felt was in the title of the movie... it definitely does not belong to AB and AB but AB and VB!!! Maa... a mother son son mother story should have been more like it... or better still "Loveable Auro... the story of maa, bum, paa and him!"
There's enough and more you can read about the movie on the net but nothing will do justice to what the movie shows you. Balki has done a brilliant job with the way he has treated the subject and the what he has got from the actors!
VB and AB jr bring out the perfect chemistry and emotions! They make you want to cry with them, and Auro... to die for him!
What do I need to tell about AB... Hats off to this legend! He has surpassed all his achievements he has ever reached in the past decades! Never before has a man so dedicated and passionate about his work come and will be a long time before another one even matches it... too difficult to go beyond! I wouldn't be suprised if he is nominated for the best child actor award for the next how many ever award functions to come in the year ahead!
I am not a fan of AB but I cannot help but admire him for the way he keeps re-inventing himself. Any superlative used for him is still not justifying him! Dada Saheb Phalke award can be re named AB award for life time achievement and setting new benchmarks for generations to emulate!
Go watch it!
B
No comments:
Post a Comment